Monday 5 December 2011

Introduction to Prelimenary task and action plan

As part of my AS media coursework, I have to create my own front page, contents and double page feature spread of a student magazine that I am creating myself. I have created a blog to record my research and planning of my magazine, this will help me to create a successful magazine.

Action plan!
Week 1- - Set up blog
-       Put action plan on blog
-       Complete textural analysis of one magazine and post on blog
Analysis of magazine and how they target audiences

Week 2- - Complete textual analysis of school/ college magazines and post on blog
-       Post research of target audience on blog and review findings
-       Begin to take photos for own magazines
Analysis of school- college magazines
Research of target audience

Week 3- - Post mock-up blog and provide commentary
Produce a mock-up of front cover and contents page
Begin to design front cover and contents page

Week 4- - Post final front cover and contents page on blog
Designing of front cover and contents page

Christmas holidays- Work on evaluation questions

Week 5- - Post evaluation on blog
Complete evaluation 

No comments:

Post a Comment