Monday 5 March 2012

Contents page feedback

  •  
    Emma Barnett I really like the title bit and the general layout :D but Im not really sure on the green and pink...? I dunno. Other than that, it looks good :)
    about an hour ago ·  ·  1
  • Jack Carter I would say everything is fine here except the colour scheme isn't the best and contrasts a bit (the pink is hard to read with the green background) :)
    about an hour ago ·  ·  2
  • Soph Noble as i said to you in lesson, i like your contents page and think its layed out well my only critisism would be to change the pink font
    about an hour ago ·  ·  1
  • Alice Roe My only criticism is the green behind the pink font.. it would look great just pink with a black backround but a pink outliine around the writing
    about an hour ago ·  ·  1

No comments:

Post a Comment